The perfect coconut chia pudding is a perfectly simple, healthy breakfast or snack that you’ll want to make over and over again…
- Place the coconut cream, coconut milk, chia seeds, shredded coconut, vanilla extract, and maple syrup in a bowl, blender, or shaker.
- Stir the ingredients together so that everything is mixed thoroughly.
- Wait about fifteen minutes and then stir or whisk again to break up any clumps of chia seeds.
- At this point you can either wrap the bowl with plastic wrap or spoon the mixture into mini jars, filling each jar almost to the top.
- Regardless which container you choose, place the pudding in the fridge…for at least two hours or overnight…The longer you refrigerate it, the thicker it’ll be.
- Now top with whatever toppings you have chosen—fresh berries, shredded coconut
- Chia pudding will keep fresh in your fridge for up to a week.