The perfect apple tea reminds us all of autumn and winter…,my favorite times of the year….the ultimate winter drink…with the perfect amount of cinnamon that’s sure to bring a smile to your face.
Not so sure what’s in store this winter and fall…It’s been a crazy year so far, right?!
But at least the face masks we’re all having to wear will not be so dang hot.
Apple Tea…The Why
The healthy compounds that are found in
Apple tea has many positive health benefits, including…
- Bones…The high amounts of magnesium, potassium, vitamins C and sodium can help build strong bones.
- Diabetes...Apple tea has an effect on the blood sugar levels inside the body and can be beneficial in managing diabetes.
- Digestive System...Apple tea can be helpful in improving your digestion and preventing such problems as constipation.
- Heart…Apple tea helps reduce your bad cholesterol levels and lowers the blood pressure…meaning that it can protect your heart from various types of diseases.
- Immunity…The antioxidants found in apple tea improves the ability of the immune system to prevent many types of diseases and infections.
- Vision…Apple tea contains flavonoids which can help prevent eye-related diseases and protect your vision as you get older.
- Weight Loss…Apple tea is nutrient rich and low in calories, meaning that it may prevent spikes in blood sugar…resulting in moderate weight loss.