- 1C breadcrumbs
- ½C flour
- 2 eggs
First heat 2Tbsp oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Remember that you alaeys want your oil to be hot whenever you start adding the meat.
Combine 2 tablespoons flour, salt and white pepper in shallow bowl. Coat pork, one piece at a time, in flour mixture, shaking off excess.
- 2# veal cutlets or boneless pork loin chops
Pound meat slices between plastic wrap using a meat mallet.
Cook pork in batches 2 to 3 minutes per side, until both sides are golden brown and barely pink in center.
Cover to keep warm.
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 12 medium crimini mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 large or 2 small bell peppers
- ¼C dry red wine
- ½C peeled chopped tomatoes
- 1Tbsp paprika
- 1C beef broth or dry white wine
- 2Tbsp cornstarch
In a second skillet, saute onion, bell peppers, and mushrooms for about ten minutes, until all of the vegetables are soft and translucent.
Add garlic cloves, salt.tomato. Cook five minutes.
Remove vegetables from skillet. Set aside.
Now add flour, paprika, salt and pepper to the skillet. Cook one minute.
Whisk in beef broth or wine. Cook for about five minutes.