In addition to the various uses for mineral oil around the home that we just got through talking about, there are several uses for mineral oil for your own use also.
So a bottle of mineral oil is well worth the investment.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the uses for yourself..
1.Arthritis...Mineral oil can decrease the stiffness and reduce the pain of arthritis.
2. Babies…Mineral oil can be used to treat cradle cap, diaper rash, and many other types of skin irritation. In fact, baby oil as marketed to new mothers is mineral oil with added fragrance…and costs much less,
3. Constipation...Mineral oil can be used as a laxative to treat constipation and hemorrhoids. Mineral oil creates a film around the stools that makes passage of the stools through the colon much easier.
Cosmetics...Mineral oil is a common ingredients in many ointments and cold lotions, in addition to baby oil.
5. Ears…Mineral oil can also be used to treat earaches and to remove ear wax, Drop a few drops of warm mineral oil into your ears at night to melt any ear wax. Be sure to rinse your ear with warm water in the morning.
6. Eyes…Mineral oil can be used to remove any oil which has settled on your eyes and to help maintain the your eyelashes from busting and cracking.
7. Face…Mineral oil can be used for about ten minutes before using mineral oil makeup. The oil does not cause acne or blackheads, but works as a great moisturizer
8. Feet…Mineral oil can make your heels crack-free. Rub your feet with the oil and wear socks.
9. Hands,,, Mineral oil can be used to treat dry hands if you apply it throughout the day.
10. Paint…Mineral oil can be used to remove paint spots from your skin.
11. RadIation…Mineral oil can hhelp treat radiation skin burns,