Cedarwood essential oil is useful for many different concerns—including curing skin problems, preventing hair loss, preventing infections, managing stress, getting rid of any moths and pests from your home, discouraging the growth of mildew, helping to cure illnesses, relieving pain.
Cedarwood essential oils gets many A’s, if not A+’s, for its many different roles, including working as the following…
- anxiety and stress
- anti-ant (insecticidal)
Alopecia…This is simply another way of saying that cedarwood oil is good for your hair.
Cedarwood essential oil can help you have shinier, healthier-looking hair, especially by working to control dandruff, prevent hair loss, and promote hair growth.
1. Damaged Hair…Cedarwood essential oil has moisturizing properties that can help make your hair stronger and repair any damage you cause to your hair from frequent washing, blowdrying, styling, and so forth.
2. Dandruff…Cedarwood essential oil can help reduce any itching or drying that you might be enduring because of dandruff and other scalp conditions such as seborrhoiec eczema.
Cedarwood essential oil can help prevent seborrhoeic eczema, an infection of the epidermal cells of the scalp that results in having dry, itchy and flaking rashes on your scalp. This infection is caused by the sebaceous glands found in the scalp producing too much sebum.
3. Hair Growth and Loss…Cedarwood oil stimulates and strengthens your hair follicles. Stronger hair follicles contribute to hair growth and help prevent alopecia—which simply means hair loss and thinning hair.
Two of the best ways to use cedarwood essential oil for healthier, shinier hair are…
1. Hot Oil Treatment:…Combine eight drops of cedarwood essential oil with a carrier oil, such as coconut oil. Massage the mixture it into your scalp for about five minutes. Wait twenty minutes before washing the mixture out of your hair.
2. Shampoo... Add a few drops of cedarwood essential oil to your shampoo and conditioner.