I have also learned that there are many fashion apps and online shopping platforms that can help you keep track of what you own, teach me what to wear and what not to wear, and actually plan your outfits. these include…
1. ClosetSpace…After adding the items that you already own to your profile and then tagging these items as to the brand, fabric, size, color, price paid, and where you purchased the item…
2. Fab.com..The Fab shopping app, winner of the 2016 Webby Award for best mobile app in fashion and beauty, featured in Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Men’s Health, New York Magazine, Huffington Post and more and allows you and the over 1 million people who already shoarly sp on Fab to…access a curated selection of vibrant and unexpected men’s, women’s, home, art and tech accessories from the world’s most exciting designers…browse products by designer, category, color, price, and more…discover 500+ emerging designers, artists and brands…discover the most unique accessories and decor to express your individuality…find design inspiration ideas…save on great deals…shop accents for your brilliant, modern life.
3. Hautelook is a member-only shopping website that offers flash-sales and limited-time sale events….and features top brands in women’s and men’s fashion and accessories, beauty, kids’ apparel and toys, and home décor. Items are typically discounted from 50% to 75 percent off retail prices with new sale events every morning at 10 AM CST.
4. The Hunt..The Hunt is a community of 4 million people who help each other find the fashion advice and inspiration that they are looking for. Members post a photo of anything they’re looking for and the community then helps each other find more affordable options. Members ask which trend to wear or which item to buy and the community give their two cents worth.
5. Keep…Keep.com allows you to add the “Keep” button to your computer, similar to the “Pin It” button, and then “keep” any item that is for sale on the Internet into one great big wish list. Keep can also allows you to follow big name bloggers, magazines, and Instagram users to see what items they are “keeping.”
6. Polyvore…Polyvore is a virtual mood board that allows you to collect images of home decoration, beauty, and fashion into collages…share these collages with friends, and browse other users’ sets for inspiration.
7. Stylebook...Stylebook allows you to add every article of clothing you own into your “virtual closet” and then plan out outfits in the calendar.
8. Stylicious...Using pictures of your taken earlier and from the shopping section of Stylicious, you can mix, match, play, and create your own lookbook. Stylicious also offers awesome looks and style tips created by stylists and alerts so that you can see when your favorite fashion brands go on sale.
9. Trendstop TrendTracker presents you with daily trends, fashion news, instant coverage from the catwalks during fashion weeks…and can be upgraded to access the latest seasonal trend forecasts, Pantone® colour palettes, street style trends, and retail analysis.
10. WEAR… WEAR is the number one fashion app for finding new trends as they’re breaking and for discovering brands you’ll love. Follow top global fashion influencers, and shop your favorite looks in one place. Enter your outfits into style challenges with Refinery29, Vogue, T Magazine and Teen Vogue.