- 1. Atlantic-Pacific
- 2. Classy Girls Wear Pearls
- 3. Gal Meets Glam
- 4. Nicolette Mason
- 5. Sincerely Jules…
- 6. Song of Style
- 7. The Blonde Salad
- 8. The Chriselle Factor
- 9. We Wore What
- 10. Wendy’s Lookbook
Take time to read online reviews…
Take advantage of free samples.
- Company Websites…Request samples directly from company websites.
- Coupons…Use coupons to get free beauty products at Target and drugstores such as Walgreens and CVS.
- Department Stores…Request free samples from department stores like Macy’s, Clinique, Lancome, Benefit, Origins-give free samples when you ask.
- Facebook…Find your favorite makeup companies and become fans of them on Facebook.
- Online Shopping...A lot of the beauty stores-such as Sephora and Ulta-will send you free makeup samples if you place an order online. Just look for the option of requesting makeup samples during checkout.
- Product Test Groups...Some companies-Allure Beauty Enthusiasts, BzzAgent, CrowdTap, Elle Inner Circle, Glamour Glam Spotters, Good Housekeeping Tester, House Party, Influenster, InStyle Trendsetters, L’Oreal, PinchMe, Redbook Club Red, Smiley 360, Swaggable, The Pink PanelToluna, Vogue Insiders-offer free samples in exchange for your writing reviews.
- Sephora…Ask a salesperson, and you should be able to get up to three free samples per type of product.
- Subscription…Sign up for beauty company subscription programs, such as Amazon Beauty Box and Walmart’s Beauty Box, that offer the first box free.