- How many times have we heard that eaing a decent breakfast gives you the energy to tackle the day ahead.
- But how many of us are putting up a good fight simply to make it out the door…granola bar in hand.
- One strategy to make breakfast more of the actual meal that it should be, instead of merely a quick snack is to plan and prepare ahead of time.
- In previous posts, I gave several options for breakfast, all made in the crockpot.
- Today I am posting the second installment of breakfast casserole recipes-casseroles that include the staples of a traditional breakfast – eggs, meat, and bread.
All in One Breakfast Casserole from The Chaos and the Clutter
Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Breakfast Casserole from Cincy Shopper
Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole Cups from Wondermom Wannabe
Sourdough Bread Breakfast Casserole from Coffee With Us 3