- Big Bins…keep your sheets and blankets in order by dividing your closet into categories-his, hers, blankets, sheets, shoes, etc. Once you have everything in divided piles, pick up each pile and store it in a bin with a lid. Label each bin accordingly.
- Closet Shelf...If you don’t already have one, get a closet shelf to go above your clothes rack for extra storage space.
- Double Hanging Rod...Consider getting a double hanging rod that links to your current closet rod to add another row of hanging space below.
- Foldable Storage Cubes…Foldable storage cubes are great for little things such as socks, panties, purses, and belts…and fit perfectly side by side on a shelf for easy use and storage.
- Organizer Hangers…Organizer hangers can hold eight items on one hanger and have specifically designed rods to hold your apparel without all the clutter.
Outfit formulas provide a quick starting point for getting dressed in the mornings. Here are five “formulas” that have joined my wardrobe selection lately…
- Checkered Dress + Straw Purse…This simple outfit is perfect for when you’re in a rush and still want to look trendy.
- Detailed Top + White Jean Skirt + Wedges…A detailed top with a white jean skirt is the perfect chic outfit for any occasion.
- Long Floral Dress + Ankle Strap Heels…A fun floral dress is perfect for brunch or spending a day in the city.
- Off-The-Shoulder-Top + White Pants…Your favorite pair of white pants with a light off-the-shoulder top and a pair of strappy heels signals that you’re ready to take on the day.
- Tank Top Dress + Bold Clutch + Sneakers…Looking casual and trendy this summer is easy with a simple tank top dress, clean white sneakers, bold-colored clutch, and perhaps a denim jacket wrapped around your waist.
Hair…Hair Care Products I’m Loving
Hair Oil…Try using the following hair oil to give your hair the nourishment it needs to tame frizz, smooth hair, hydrate dry summer hair, nourish your scalp, and help achieve healthy hair follicles.
- 1Tbsp Argan Oil…(to help hair grow)
- :1Tbsp Camelina Oil…(to help protect the hair follicles, act as an antioxidant against free radical damage, and help control dandruff.)
- 2Tbsp Hazelnut Oil….(to help protect and prolong the life of your hair color, as well as help strengthen and repair)
- 5 drops Lavender Essential Oil…(to make the oil smell great)
- 4 drops Rosemary Essential Oil…(to encourage blood flow to the scalp.)a
- Use a small funnel to add all the ingredients to a 2 ounce glass pump bottle or dropper bottle. Shake well.
- To use this oil as a frizz tamer…Apply dry hair ends to smoothe and soften the hair.
- To use this oil as a hot oil treatment…Apply to hair. Put on a shower cap. Leave the oil and shower cap on while taking a warm bath or shower.
Shampoo and Conditioner…Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo and Conditioner
Skin Care…Skin Products I’m Loving
Gorgeous, healthy, luminous skin requires effort…efforts such as… exfoliating with a dry brush before taking a shower removes dry skin and stimulates the lymphatic system…and using a mask weekly helps deep clean and hydrate.
BeautyCounter products…Nourishing Cream Cleanser?..Nourishing Cream Exfoliator
Blemish Roll-On…Fill a glass roll-on bottle with equal parts of frankincense, tea tree, purification oil, and jojoba oil.
Nails Products I’m Loving…Shape and file your nails. Apply Julep Vanish Cuticle Softener and Remover. Push back cuticles using a cuticle pusher. Trim stubborn cuticles with a nipper. Buff your nail bed to remove any ridges or leftover cuticles. Apply OPI Bond Aid and then Essie 3-Way Glaze as a bottom coat. Use Essie Gel Souture nail polish to paint your nails the color of your choice. I used two coats of Essie Ballet Slippers. Finally apply Essie Gel Couture Top Coat.
Clean Skin from Within by Dr. Trevor Cates is The Spa Doctor’s Two-Week Program to Glowing, Naturally Youthful Skin.