Block my Pinterest account…Take away my Candy Crush…Kick me off Facebook…but do NOT touch my Feedly or Newsify apps.
Every morning I start my day with a fresh pot of coffee or two and catch up my reading…first reading the Bible like all of the rest of my good little Southern Baptist friends…and then reading about a thousand blogs.
I have been doing this for about three years now and have learned so much about so much…
Ten of my personal favorite blogs as far as putting our pants on one leg at a time and applying makeup without looking like Donald Trump are…
- Blogger…Blair Eadie, director of merchandising at Tory Burch in New York
- Blogger…Sarah Vickers
- Niche…women more interested in emulating Jacqueline Kennedy than Kendall Jenner
- Blogger…Julia Engel
- Blogger…Nicolette Mason, creator of Target’s first dedicated plus-size line, Ava & Viv…contributing editor for Marie Claire
- Niche…Mason also uses her blog not only to chronicle her outfits, but also to discuss issues surrounding body image, sexuality and race.
- Blogger…Julie Sariñana
- Niche…casual, accessible style such as her own line of T-shirts with inspirational quotes
- Blogger…Aimee Song, L.A.-based interior designer
- Niche…approachable, California casual sense of style
- Blogger…Chiara Ferragni…owner of her own Chiara Ferragni Collection shoe line, which is sold at 300 retailers around the world and brought in $10 million last year
- Niche…social media super queen with over 5.6 million Instagram followers and 1.2 million Facebook subscribers
- Blogger…Chriselle Lim, one of the most influential fashion voices on YouTube, and pulls in some impressive traffic on her website, too. A stylist by trade, Lim launched her blog in 2011, and her
- Niche…high-quality editorials that have attracted top-tier collaborators like Estée Lauder, Bvlgari and Viktor & Rolf
9. We Wore What
- Blogger…Danielle Berstein
- Blogger…Wendy Nguyen